Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rugby Sweater

So as a high school student I'm oblige to have my monthly prescribe haircut (I can't wait for college, which I can have free will of my hair). Therefore I had my haircut today at one of my favorite salon "Going Straight". And this is what I wore...

(Rugby Sweater J. Crew, Shorts Penshoppe, 
Socks gift, Shoes Noise Gig)

I got the rugby sweater from my Grandma's cabinet, I always love to raid her cabinet, because she's one of my fashion icon.


XO,
Aaron C.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandma seems pretty cool to have such cool items! :)

    ♡❤ Ongoing Giveaways!!! (^_^) ❤♡
    ★ #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)
    Ice Goddhez x Firmoo $500 Eyewear Voucher #ChaiChenGiveaways
    Win Firmoo Eyewear Gift Vouchers - Running this week only!!! My Birthday week, Dec10 yeah!
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.