Well this is it guys, another year is about to end and another one is about to begin. We all just wish that we all have a nice year this 2013. So it's time to light up those fireworks and time to chug those alcoholic drinks and time to gain some weights, Happy New Year Everyone! And were having a Kiki here choz. Hahaha. And this is what I'm wearing right now...
(Sweater and Printed Socks Oxygen, Shorts Penshoppe, Shoes Vans)
Well I don't have a polka top, because I think it would make me fat lang Hahaha, so I make bawi on the socks which is polka. So thank you guys for making my 2012 a BLAST! without you I won't feel this way this 2012. Love yah all! Happy New Year! Stay gorj and fab everyone, and don't be wasted tonight! ☺
XO,
Aaron C.


Nice shoes and socks!
ReplyDeleteHave come across some tips about how to look fashion in the upcoming season:
Upcoming trends.
By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.