Friday, November 30, 2012

Varsity Jacket

Today I had my monthly appointment with my dentist (aka adjustment). Thank God its a holiday today, I got to catch up with my missed episodes of Glee (btw Big Gleek here), and I want to share how much I love KLAINE, it makes me believe that there's still a chance for us gay people to found love. Then this past few days I become so addicted to Fifty Shades of Grey, gosh I really got hooked up with Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele's erotic love story, that's why I made Gray my new rubber color (LOL). And this is what I wore...


(Varsity Jacket and Shorts Penshoppe, Top J. Crew, Shoes Vans, Belt from Mr. Victor Basa, Bag Serial Apparel)


 XO,
Aaron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.