It's the first time that I'll be posting something that has to do with music. Well for everyone's info I'm a big fan of music. I guess our generation can't live without music. Well here our some songs that I've been LSS (Last Song Syndrome) for the past few days. Some songs are new, and some are well so last year (Hahahaha). Well put on your headphones or boost up your speakers and enjoy the playlist.
1. Anna Sun-Walk The Moon
2. Rihanna-Diamonds
3. Justin Bieber-Beauty And The Beat
4. Carly Rae Jepsen-This Kiss
5. One Direction-Live While We're Young
6. One Direction-Kiss You
7. Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen-Good Time
8. CeeLo Green-Fuck You
9. Lady Gaga-Bad Kid
10. Flo Rida-Whistle
11. Foster The People-Pumped Up Kicks
12. Maroon 5-Payphone
13. Pink-Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
14. Scissors Sisters-Let's Have a Kiki
15. Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland-Dilemma
XO,
Aaron C.


Love your playlist, mars! :)
ReplyDelete