Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Twist of Season

It's 24th of December, or maybe when you see it it's already December 25, which means it's Christmas. Tonight is Noche Buena, a night that is full of foods and gift giving. And during this time, I always want to sing: "Deck the dining, with lots of carbs, Fa La La La La.." it's my own version of the song "Deck The Halls" because in this time also the dining table is full of different kinds of carbs and other foods for sharing. And finally in this time we share time with the whole family, and I gain more weight in this time. 

So this is what I wore for the night:
I decided to play with the season, so instead of a red or green outfit, I wore the long-sleeve I received from the Christmas party. And it's color is right for the Halloween, so I wore it to play with the season, and to add some warmness for the cold climate tonight. Plus I wore my thick brown pants.
Shirt (RRJ), Pants (Bonia Lifestyle),
Printed socks (Human) and Sneakers (Penshoppe)
And finally to add some edginess to my outfit, I wore two bracelets.
Bracelets (Robinsons' Department Store & F&H)


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS WOULD BE
FABULOUS!


XO,
Aaron C.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.