Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Touch of Red

Just went to Robinsons, and both some late gifts for some certain people. And I had my appointment with my dentist, another adjustment for my braces, rubber color: BLACK.

And this is what I wore:
*I still don't know how to deal with the camera*
I wore neutral colored outfit, and just added some brown accessories to match the brown socks, and I wore my red shoes to break the neutralism of the outfit.
Shirt (Unrated), Shorts (Guess), Socks (Human),
Bracelets (F&H and Robinsons Dept. Store),
Satchel (Kissaholic Manila), and Shoes (Penshoppe)

I just love this shirt, I received for Christmas from my cousin, it really shows my addiction for Lady GaGa.
 

And a new part of my closet, and a new addiction. A satchel from Kissaholic Manila. I just love their satchels, and they have it in all colors, but you must have you're reservation HERE.


4 DAYS TO GO 
"GOODBYE 2011, HELLO 2012!"



XO,
Aaron C.






1 comment:

  1. Hey there! :) You might want to check out my blog thebigapplegirl.com .

    Follow me too? :) thank you. I'll follow back!
    The Big Apple Girl

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.