21st of December, seventh night of Simbang Gabi, and this is the first time I attended the Simbang Gabi this year. The mass was fun this night, their was a sharing from the conductor of the choir. There's also been a simple reflection, shown as a presentation, for the victims of typhoon Sendong in C.D.O. The mass was solemn and at the same time it's fun. Right after that I bought some bibingka, it's one of the Christmas delicacy of our country. And when I got home, I did my first night photo shoot right away.
This is what I wore for the night:
I wasn't prepared on what to wear for the night, I just got what I could get from my closet- and this is the result.
I wore my favorite shirt, it says: No. 1 Party Goer, though going to parties is not my trait, I just love the loud print and the color of the shirt.
Shirt (Human)
This is one of my dearest and oldest jacket. It saw all my development, seen me graduated in elementary, and seen me finish my freshman year, and join my experiences in my nearly ending sophomore year.
Jacket (Ralph Lauren)
*I hate this shot, I look like a drunk man*
Shorts (Land's End), Shoes (Penshoppe)
I love accessories now.
Bracelets (Rebel & Robinson's Department Store)
What is a more perfect accessory for a shirt that says:
No. 1 Party Goer, than a boombox necklace.
Necklace (F&H)
I think the jacket added some classiness to the casual outfit I wore, while the accessories added a little edginess to my unprepared outfit.
XO,
Aaron C.


No comments:
Post a Comment