So this is it! Finally I'm going to graduate high school but before I wear my gown and cap, I got to wear my customized suit for my Graduation Ball with the theme masquerade. I've been stressing out a lot about what I'm going to wear and what my hair should be and even what purse should I use and what mask should I use to hide my face hahahaha! And since I love breaking rules and thinking outside the box, I have my suit customized by local designer Jay-R De Castro. We both conceptualize on how the suit will look like, until we think of using patterns that would isolate the suit from the usual suits in neutral colors. I also have my mask customized it was inspired by Alexander McQueen's masks designs just a little bit tone down. Both the outfit and the mask both defines my personality without saying a word!
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment