Friday, March 14, 2014

#AaronDidFashionReturns



Finally after being MIA for a long period of time, I'm back! Sorry if I've been gone, it's because I've been so busy with school works and now I can go back to blogging since in just a few days I'll graduate high school already and will be starting in college. Have you missed me guys? (Hahahahaha!)

These past months I've been into an intriguing issue with the skaters, but I'm still here and I'll keep on blogging because words will never bring me down! 

Now with the new Aaron did Fashion, I'll be having a new template though it's still on the making just watch out guys, there will me more OOTDs (Outfit Of The Day) and more pasabogs that you guys should be watching out. 

I also removed my past posts, because I know that it's better to start with a clean slate, now I want you guys to be with me as we try to fill this blog up again and by your continues support to me and my blog. 



XO,
Aaron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.