Sunday, October 13, 2013

Little Purse

Today I met again with Bjorn for #KalsadaPH Day 2 and finally its a wrap!!! I finally see how Batanguenos and Lipenos do their own style with the climates we have on both cities. And so I came in handy today with a small purse, I used my Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis.

(Top Chico's, Shorts Vineyard, Shoes from Japan, 
Bag Louis Vuitton, Watch Anne Klein)



XO,
Aaron C.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I LOVE your style:) Keep on rocking:)
    thesquareblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Aaron, I love your fashion statement! Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like your blog but you should try taking clearer and brighter photos :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fierce! Love the bag. Ang ganda :)

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.