Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fifteen

I'm not the 14 years old blogger anymore, last February 15 the title 14 years old blogger was broke for I turned 15 years old. I know I'm turning old na, but I will still be young at heart (Hahahaha). I still remember I used to sing Taylor Swift's "Fifteen" back when I was still 11 years old, now I have the privilege to sing it out loud and try to follow the line that states "...Don't forget to love, before you fall..." Choz! 

Well I spent my last day as a fourteen years old wisely, since it's our first day of school fair, Valentine's Day and my friend Aubrey Caraan's Birthday I spent the whole day with my friends actually till the night since we watched the Kamikazee concert at our school, which released the wild party child in me. The next day was my big day so I put on one of my new favorite trend mixed prints. 

(Sweater Oxygen, Button-Down Shirt Brooks Brothers, Shorts Penshoppe, Socks Oxygen, Bag Kipling, Cut-out Brogues from Japan)



XO,
Aaron C.

*PS Sorry for being a lazy blogger, this past days, I'm just too busy with school works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.