Last Sunday, my sister had her field demo and since I find it boring when I'm at home I went to watch it with my mom. Then right after we went to a place in Taal where we had our lunch and our little escapade.
For those who visits my blog regularly, they know that my style plays around only three styles: Preppy mostly, Edgy and Sporty. So on that day, I got my sporty vibes again, so pinu-push ko yung sporty outfit. And thankfully Penshoppe have this sweater na napaka-sporty ng aura.
XO,
Aaron C.
For those who visits my blog regularly, they know that my style plays around only three styles: Preppy mostly, Edgy and Sporty. So on that day, I got my sporty vibes again, so pinu-push ko yung sporty outfit. And thankfully Penshoppe have this sweater na napaka-sporty ng aura.
(Sweater Penshoppe, Shorts Talbots, Socks Oxygen,
Shoes Noise Gig)
XO,
Aaron C.


No comments:
Post a Comment