Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Pop Of Color

Today I went out again with my family, we had dinner at one of Lipa's best restaurant Lipa Grill. I had a full stomach, so I got some so sick-looking shots (HAHAHA). And this is what I wore...





Shirt (Human), Pants (F&H), Sweater-Tied Around Waist (Nike),
Shoes (Nike), Bag (Men's Message), Watch (Breo)

I got to wear my Breo watch today, to add some color to my dark outfit. Even though it's a small part on my outfit, it indeed added a large impact of color to my outfit, plus I gotta wear my
Nike shoes that comes with a blue neon lace. :)


BTW Do you like my new lay-out :) 
It was made by young teen Kenny  Manalad he really made a good job in making this lay-out :) Thanks a lot :)

Like my look, hype it
HERE :)
XO,
Aaron C.

1 comment:

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.