Today I got some time to spend with my friends. And I did some of my school shopping. And this is what I wore...
Shirt (Undefeated), Shorts (Penshoppe), Shoes (Penshoppe),
Bag (Men's Message), Bracelets (F&H and Robinsons' Dept. Store),
Hat (Brixton)
I wore one of my favorite shirt today, it just shows how much I love Lady Gaga and how sad am I that I didn't had a chance to see her concert and how people keep saying bad things to her, but still she have her head held high. And I got to pair the shirt with my bright blue shorts and my Brixton hat,
I just love the hat.
I hope everyone of you will have a fun Friday night and a relaxing weekend to come :)
XO,
Aaron C.


love how simple your outfit is!!! nice hat too :)
ReplyDeletebtw, I saw you on tv hehe :) i hope to see you on BU3 :)
♥ Maria
http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/