Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Red And White

First of all sorry for not blogging a lot, I've been busy with some things and I never get a chance to have my outfits taken. 

So today I went out with my family, we always did this thing of eating dinner together at some certain place, it's a form of bond and also to lessen the works of the maid (Hahaha). And so I did came up with a bit formal outfit. And I also bought this book entitled "Velvet: The Black Door" they say black is hotter than grey. Hahahaha.

I've always loved the crisp white button down tops, I have four pieces in my closet two J. Crews, one Banana Republic and one vintage, because I just think their classy, preppy and you could pair it up with anything. And so I pair it up with my red shorts and cut out brogues and so I created my #OOTD.

(Top J. Crew, Shorts Penshoppe, Bracelet Hermes, 
Shoes from Japan)

XO,
Aaron C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.