Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello Summer 2013

I can finally feel the summer heat today. It's finally summer fierces, and it's time to do some fun! And so I started the summer by dyeing my bangs blonde! It's a dream come true, since I always wanted to be blonde, I always wanted to be a Legally Blonde. And now my dream came true, I'm a 1/4 blonde. 

And since the weather is quite hot, I got to go simple by wearing an Oxygen tee just to keep the coolness within. And added a shades and a bracelet, just to bring in the summer vibe. And this is my #OOTD.

(Shirt Oxygen, Shorts Penshoppe, Shoes Nike, Bracelet SM Accessories, Shades from Japan)


Enjoy the summer Fierces! 

XO,
Aaron C.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.