First of all I want to say Happy Fiesta Lipa. Well obviously its Lipa City's fiesta today. Its time to have a blast once more, so the best way to end the weekend is by joining the blast. And this is my outfit of the day...
(Top Penshoppe, Cardigan Talbots, Jeans Folded and Hung,
Socks Oxygen, Shoes from Japan, Bag Men's Message)
It's so funny that last year, I wore the same top. Now you barely see me wearing jeans, because I felt so uncomfortable, only F&H can make me wear jeans, because their jeans can hug my thunder tights (Hahahaha). Well hopefully you enjoyed your weekend, and may you enjoy this upcoming week.
XO,
Aaron C.


Keep it up Aaron :) Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?
ReplyDeletePlease leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!
http://kstylick.blogspot.com
I love how you're improving with your styles. Keep it up and experiment! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been there the Blogspot Directory, known and loved your blog.
ReplyDeleteThis pant is fantastic, congratulations on your blog and all Urban Styles following you.