Last Sunday I attended PhFW (Philippine Fashion Week), and it was my first time, so I was still bano and amused with everything. Outside the rooms pa lang, parang fashion show na kaagad. I attended the Grand Allure, Penshoppe and Men's Wear show and I really love all the shows. And this is what I wore...
(Button Down Shirt J. Crew, Blazer Talbots, Pants Bonia Lifestyle, Cutout Brogues from Japan, Belt from Victor Basa, Rucksack Prada, Bracelet Hermès)
Outfit Photo By:
And here are some photos from the runway:
Grand Allure, this is Randall Solomon's designs. And I super love it besides, Fanny Serrano's:
And of course one of my favorite show and brand, Penshoppe Intensity:
I didn't get a chance to take photos of the Men's Wear collection, kasi I'm medyo tired na that time eh. Hahaha.
All photos are taken by me with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Sorry for some unprofessional photos, you know naman that I'm not great with stuffs like this. Hahahaha.
Till next season :)
And of course I met some friends too.
Me and Jacob
XO,
Aaron C.




























I love that you went with the pants suggestion! :D Nice to see you in something different :)
ReplyDeleteAte Ellie yea you know naman how much I trust you :) Its also good to see myself in more polished and preppy me :)
DeleteDemii the place where you got a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, jewelry which introduced by the Pakistani fashion designers.Fashion Events
ReplyDelete