1) Fashion Toast - I just love Rumi Neely a lot :)
2) Bryan Boy - Bryan Boy, who doesn't love his blog? And he's a Pinoy Pride :)
3) Break My Style - Laureen Uy's blog (BMS), I totally love her to death, she's the reason why I started blogging :)
4) Les Freres Ainsworth - It's a style blog by a French blogger, I love his style a lot :)
5) DG MNL - I love David Guison's blog a lot, I love his style, and his one of my favorite bloggers of all time :)
6) Maureen Manuel's Blog & Ellie Reyes' Blog - My Ates' blogs (Ate Mau and Ate Ellie), this two girls are my favorite Ate's in the world. I met them during my experience with SM-Youth, and we haven't seen each other then :( So visiting their blogs is like reconnecting with them :)
7) Michael Putabacon - If you're a regular visitor of mine, you should know him :) He's Michael a friend of mine, I know it's a Vlog, but watching some of his videos always crack me up, especially the new one entitled: Bad Time/ Friday The 13th- Good Time, Owl City/ Carly Rae Japsen Music Video Parody *sigh* a long title, but worth watching :) So don't forget to subscribe to him, okay? :)
*I'm sure you'll love them all, as much as I love visiting them everyday* :)
XO,
Aaron C.


No comments:
Post a Comment