Friday, April 13, 2012

Pastel and #TeamAaron

Today I was so exhausted, from going to the airport at one o'clock in the morning, and haven't gotten any sleep for the whole day yet, expect for that 30 mins. of sleep. And right after that I need to go to school to get my report card and spent the day with my friends :) And this is what I wore the whole day...
 It's all about pastel colors :)


Shirt (Canvass), Pants (American Eagle),
Ballers (Robinson's Dept. Store), Shoes (Vans),
Bag (Kissaholic Manila)

And I really wanted to thank everyone who made this all happen :)
#TeamAaron became a trending topic :)


 And this blog post "Something About Aaron" by ah-mazing blogger
Ms. Liz :)
And for all the great compliments and tweets :)

I ♥ You all!!! :D

PS * Friday the 13th isn't always bad luck :)*

XO,
Aaron Castro

9 comments:

  1. Aaron, you've done a fine job once again. You may not be as polished, you're sure as hell better than all those generic Lookbook kids and Forever 21 fashion bloggers. Keep doing what you love. We're right behind you.

    Love,

    Stefan Punongbayan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your personal style is really awesome! I really love your blog! :) Keep on doing what you're doing! Keep on being who you are!

    I hope to meet you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog via Project Vanity.

    I like your blog. One, if not the only one, true Philippine Street Fashion blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stefan, Fabgelous and Rae you made me smile today :) Hope to meet you all soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Rae. I, too, believe that this is the one true Pinoy street fashion blog. If you're not doing anything this May, maybe you'd like to head to Philippine Fashion Week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog aaron! don't let anyone keep you from doing what you do! you've got SOUL! keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aaron- I must say that I really like what you are writing because we all need a breathe of fresh air!

    By the way, I mentioned about you in my blog after reading about you in Twitter:)

    http://theredlippieadventures.blogspot.com/2012/04/of-fashion-and-blogging.html

    Best of luck to you:)

    Love,
    Miss J

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.