Saturday, February 11, 2012

School Fair Day #2 (Reviving the 50's)

It's day two of our school fair and the day was full of excitement and thrill. Excitement because of lots of things, and thrill because of the back-to-back basketball game at the Sentrum. And this is what I wore for the day:

 I was browsing through my Dec.-Jan. issue of Garage, and saw
the fashion spread all about reviving the style of the 50's.
And that inspired the outfit I wore this day.
Shirt (Penshoppe), Pants (Bonia Lifestyle),
Belt (Brand Unavailable), Bag (Kissaholic Manila)
 I got my shirt tucked in, to make my outfit so 50-ish.
 White socks OUT :)
Shoes (Penshoppe), Socks (Dickies)
I added some of my bracelets to add some edginess to
the outfit.
Top-Bottom: (F&H & Robinson's Dept. Store)





XO,
Aaron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.